Have you dreamed of racing your dirt bike on a ski mountain?
Well here is your chance!
The Pathfinders Motorcycle Club of CT proudly presents a NETRA Championship Hare Scrambles event.
South Mountain Hare Scrambles
July 29, 2018
Mount Southington Ski Area
396 Mt Vernon Rd
Race Day Schedule
- 7:00 AM – Registration and Tech Inspection opens for Mini Moto only
- 8:30 AM – Registration and Tech Inspection opens for Novice Moto
- 9:00 AM – Green flag drops for Mini Moto which includes Big Wheel,Mini A/B, and Mini Girls classes. 1 hour race.
- 10:30 AM – Registration and Tech Inspection opens for Pro/Amateur Moto
- 11:00 AM – Green flag drops for Novice Moto which includes Novice, Junior,Super Seniors, Masters, Sportsmen and Women’s classes. 1.5 hour race.
- 1:30 PM – Green flag drops for Pro and Amateur classes 2 hour race.
- Mini entry fee – $35
- Novice entry fee – $45
- Pro/Am entry fee – $45
- NETRA Membership – Day Pass – $25
- NETRA Membership – Annual – $45
- Parking Fee – $10
- Overnight (Saturday night) camping with parking included – $20
- Trail Boss – Jordan Artibani – (860) 866-7375 Call or Text
- Food available
- NETRA Membership Required. Join online here: http://www.netra.org/join-us/
- Minors must be accompanied by parent/guardian and must sign Minor and Medical Release Forms
This track will surely be a racer favorite! Great rips up ski slopes from bunny to black diamond, single-track woods sections, and three large grass tracks. This is not your typical New England race course meaning there are not many rocks and roots! This course is mini rider, vintage rider, and spectator friendly. If you ever wondered what it’s like to race a hare scramble, make this the one as it is first timer friendly!